- Basically I just want everything at Chalk Full Of Love, but Sarah's fall collection has me swooning (insert excited and heart eye emoji's) and I want This, This, Definitely This, also This, and This!
- I think I really NEED This "Luke's" Dinner Pin for the premiere of the new Gilmore Girls season!
- Alissa's most Recent POST on The Adored Life seriously gives me "life" and I agreed 100% with everything she said!! Her thoughts on all the bloggers going on vacation had me in stitches, because truly if you are a single blogger who's going to take your pictures if you don't have an "#instagramhusband"? And I am totally all for a Netflix party......whose with me?!?!
- Still really wanting to order and read #GIRLBOSS because I have heard so many good things about it and it seems so inspiring for entrepreneurs (like myself) but #collegeproblems of being nearly broke (#waiting on my first paycheck...LOL)
- Kind of OBSESSED with This Bedding at Target, which is weird because this is technically not my style, but I think the leaf print and pink/coral trim is the cutest thing ever! Plus, one of the girls in my house has it in her room and I nearly died when I saw it in person (not really, but kind of)....:)
- Am I the only one excited that fall is just around the corner and TOTALY OBSESSED with ALL THINGS PUMPKIN SPICE like this campfire Mug! and this travel mug?!?!?!?
- Totally swooning over Nicole's newest post Pastel Princess because the colors are to die for (really everything she wears is #fab) and the story she tells is so comical!
- Just got to be honest for a moment, but the book Lovely Bones which was on my Fall Reading List was literally sooooooooooo GOOD (I really wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did or finish it this soon) and no joke I seriously started crying like 4+ times while reading it (I NEVER cry) because the story was heart wrenching and beautiful and just so touching and powerful!! I also watched the movie when I was done too, and while the book was definitely WAY better they did a good job with sticking to the story line (plus Soirse Ronan played Susie and I love her as an actress).
- Really loving the Block Heel trend! It's so 1960's does modern day New York and these black ankle-strap heels are so chic (and I might need them for this fall/winter).
- While I am on a shoe kick, lets talk about how much I adore these lace up flats from Target.....now I just have to decide which color.....black or cognac?
Any of my faves your faves?
What are some of your current faves?