All products c/o e.l.f via Influenster
Picture props all from Target
I don't know about you, but the holidays are always a time that I love to be more festive when it comes to makeup, whether that be creating fun look for a party or pulling out new products and colors to fit the season. This holiday season I am especially LOVING the products e.l.f. has to offer! I have always been a fan of e.l.f because of not only their affordable priced, but also due to their great quality! That is why I was soooooo SUPER EXCITED to receive the e.l.f. Vox Box from Influenster a couple of weeks ago! In the vox box I received a number of exciting products to try, all of which were brand new to me and I must say that I have been blown away by the results.
With the holiday season in full swing I wanted to share my new favorite e.l.f products with you all that are perfect for all of your holiday and Christmas needs!
- e.l.f Hydrating Bubble Mask: I have to say that this might just be my favorite product from the vox box! I had never heard of a bubble mask before so I was curious as to what it would do for my skin. True to its name the mask goes on like a gel but within minute bubbles up to a fluffy white foam and makes your skin feel so fresh and rejuvenated. With the harshness for winter weather this mask is definitely super beneficial in adding moisture back into my skin.
- e.l.f Matte Lip Color in Wine: I will admit that I was a little uncertain about this lip color as I haven't always had good luck with e.l.f lipsticks in the past. However, this lipstick completely changed the game and I have been wearing it 24/7. I love that it comes in a smaller pen like applicator, and the "wine" color is utter perfection for the holiday season. While it might not stay on as long as some lipsticks, it definitely lasts longer than other drug store brands I have.
- e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer: Still haven't decided if I like this primer yet? I had previously been using the Rimmel London primers and loved them, but I thought I would give this one a try! It is more of a gel consistency rather than a cream and goes on very smoothly. However, other than that I haven't decided if it helps my makeup routine or not?
- e.l.f Lip Exfoliator in Mint Maniac: I was definitely excited to get this lip exfoliator in the box, because I always love using an exfoliator every now and then. With this one it is so simple to use because you apply it like lipstick and then wipe it off. The exfoliate is sugar and minty, so it feels great on your lips and smooths them out for applying lipstick.
- e.l.f Baked Highlighter & Bronzer in Bronzed Glow: I have become an avid user of bronzer, either by itself or paired with a blush color. Therefore I can't say enough about this bronzer because not only is it a subtle iridescent tan color, but paired with the twin highlighter it gives your face the perfect and natural glow....I have been using this EVERY day since I got it:) Also.....easy makeup hack for you lovelies, is that you can use your bronzer (this one especially) for your eyeshadow and it give you a perfect natural glow!!
Have you use e.l.f before?
Are any of these products familiar to you?
Do you use any of these products in a different brand?