Anyone else excited for spring break? I am so excited to have a week off of school....one more day! While I have a week off of school I will still be working on projects over the break, picking up three work days at the local tea room, and completing a number of other things. I also can't wait to spend time with my friends and family, though they all unfortunately do not have spring break until the week after me...bummer! However, apart from those things there are a number of things "To Do" over spring break that pertain to the blog and I am EXTRA excited for those.
1) Blog makeover time!! Yes, you heard me right, over spring break Minnie Muse will be getting a crisp new makeover and I am over the moon about it!
2) SUPER...SUPER....EXCITED because when I get home on Friday my new 50mm1.8 Cannon camera lense will be waiting for me. Thus, getting the new lense will mean playing around with it over the break.
3) Since I have a new lense there will be a number of pictures being taken over the break as well as outfit shoots, getting ready to participate in #BramblewoodThrifted blog event. Therefore the weekend of the 11-14th there will be a post every day!!
4) Over the break (this coming Sunday actually) I have the pleasure of doing a photo shoot with a new up and coming young photographer and I can't wait to collaborate with her as well as get some fabulous pictures for the blog:)
5) I am hoping to visit the art museum over the break with two of my good friends so here's to hoping I manage to take some fun pictures there for the blog!
6) Last but not least, and the most anticipated for me and you lovely readers is my Q&A which will be getting filmed next Saturday and should hopefully be up a few days after that....fingers crossed. If you haven't gotten to comment with any questions you have for me to answer hurry and visit the post HERE to leave me your questions.
What are your plans for spring break?