- Denim Jumper Dress: I don't actually have one of these yet, I am in the process of making one and know I will wear it all the time. I love how basic yet versatile denim jumpers can be and they are perfect for summer time. For those of you who focus on creating "capsule wardrobes" this would be a perfect addition!
- Striped Quarter Sleeve Shirt: I have a black and white striped shirt that I wear all the time. Stripes are great because not only are they classic, but they go with solids and prints. For the most part my quarter sleeve top is fairly cool, but if the day is extra sweltering than I will go for a striped tank top. (perfect for a capsule wardrobe too)
- Gingham Skirt: You all probably saw my gingham skirt in my last post. I am so IN LOVE with gingham skirts because they are just the BEST! I have been wearing my skirt all the time and its is great for the summer heat as it is flowy and also looks like a picnic blanket :)
- White Blouse: I have a number of white blouses and often revert to choosing them when I need a blouse that goes with any skirt. Though I sometimes have to wear a tank top under my white blouses, white is great because it goes with everything and it is a very cool color.
- Fujifilm Instax Polaroid: I have a pink polaroid camera and love using it to snap artsy photos and hang them in my room. Summer is the perfect time to capture memories and using a polaroid is an extra creative and fun choice.
- Canvas Tote: I have become a huge fan of canvas totes because they are perfect for trips and are super cute, plus you can get them with whatever wording or graphic you want! Throw a book in your bag and you are good to go for the beach.
- A Good Book: Everyone needs a good book in the summer. I am the girl who goes to the beach simply to read a book......I just finished The Siren by Kiera Cass and it was so perfect for a summer read.
- Lemon Water: In the summer heat it is important to stay hydrated! I know for myself personally, drinking water is sometimes a battle. However, I am more apt to drink water if it is lemon water as it adds flavor. Plus, lemon water has its own set of benefits!
- Cute Shades: I am a connoisseur of cute sunglasses! My favorite pair as of late are similar to those in the set, as they are a fun oversized cat eye with a springy floral print.
- Boater Hat: I am totally in love with boater hats and they are perfect for keeping the sun off of my face. Not only are they extremely classic and go with everything, but they sometimes make you feel like you stepped out of Italy when pairing it with specific ensembles.
- White Sandals: Anyone who reads my blog knows I LOVE Salt Water Sandals. Unfortunately, I don't have a white pair, but I did just find a pair of white Steve Madden sandals that kind of look like a pair of Salt Water sandals so I was happy. I love white sandals because they go with anything, but also look super summery because of their light color.
Are any of these items on your Summer Must Have's list?
What are your summer go too's?
Have you read any good books this summer?