Happy July 1st! I can't believe the summer is half over already, can you? June has been great but extremely BUSY (you can check out my June Plans post HERE)! I have been kept busy by my online summer school class, house sitting, working, and attending weddings it seems like nearly every weekend. While June was great and while I did get a number of "To Do" thing accomplished I can't help but begin to feel sad that I will have to move back up to college in 39 days. Therefore, July will be full of getting everything else done that I have wanted to this summer.
Without further adieu:
- This coming Saturday (tomorrow) I am off for wedding #4 of 7 this summer.
- Monday, or July 4th, our family is having an impromptu Fourth of July celebration at our house which will involve hot dogs, lots of sweets, and fireworks.
- Tuesday the 5th I will be rapping up my online class with a few test and assignments.
- I plan to hopefully film a hair tutorial for the blog!!! (keep an eye out for that)
- My best friend and I will be hitting our computers to write a book that has been in the works since last summer! Fingers crossed we will finally make a great deal of headway in July.
- The second week in July my family will be traveling to Florida for my brothers baseball tournament which doubles as a family vacation. I am sooooooooo excited as this will be my first trip to Florida an I can't wait to take TONS of pictures!
- On our way to Florida we are stopping off at the French Quarter in New Orleans to have Beignet's so I will definitely be doing a photo shoot that day and taking a LOT of pictures.
- In addition to baseball games while in Florida we will be hitting the beach and a lovely spring, so here's to more picture opportunities!
- I am contemplating opening up an Etsy shop that specializes in handmade classic vintage style midi skirts...........we shall see if that business plan gets started in July.
- Towards the end of July my mom, sister, and bestie will be taking a road trip to Magnolia Market in Waco and I can't wait to explore the grounds.
- The weekend of July 23-24 is a double header weekend as one of my close childhood friends is getting married that Saturday (I am actually making cupcakes for that wedding) and then I have another acquaintance getting married that Sunday.
- In July I will also be wrapping up the summer long Bible Study that I have been hosting at my house called DESTINY.
- Ugh.....the end of July means packing up to move back to college.......not completely looking forward to that.
What are some of your July plans?