I think I am still in denial that it is already August! Partly because I don't want the summer to be over and partly because that means I am moving back to college in 6 days and start my Fall semester a week after that. This summer truly has been great, but it has FLOWN by way to quickly and I feel as though I missed the opportunity to do so many things because I was just sooooo busy. However, there is never any room for regrets in life and I wouldn't trade the things I have done this summer for anything.
Nevertheless, with August already in full swing its time for my August Plans:
- I have one more week at home, which will be filled with packing, spending time with my family, and hopefully hanging out with a few friends before I leave.
- On the 8th I am moving back to college a week early for RA training.
- School starts a week an a half after the 8th (I am up at school 2 whole weeks before it starts) which means resident move in weekend, RA jobs in full swing, finding where all of my classes are, and getting back into a semester schedule.
- I filmed two new videos for my YouTube Channel and hope to share those with you all this month.......so excited!
- Since I recently filmed 3 videos I am hoping to start filming more videos for the blog.
- With my life going back to one of a full time college student, August will also focus on making a blog schedule and learning how to manage blogging and college again, especially since I have started posting more frequently.
- As RA's we are required to plan 1 in house event per semester for our residents and I am hoping to plan and host a "Pinterest Night" for my girls up at school.
- Since it is a new semester, that means new classes! This semester I will be taking a Quantity Food Production Class, Weather and Climate, Presentation Techniques, and Modern Dance.
- Since my schedule this semester is a little lighter and more free, I will finally be able to attend Kai Alpha, which is a large on campus college Bible Study.
- DEFINITELY need to create fun weekend plans of things to do when I am stuck at school for the weekend, like hit up my favorite unique restaurants, get donuts and go to the park, explore new places, and go antique shopping in the square......OH, and I HAVE to check out the cupcake shop this semester!!
- If I wanted to give myself a personal challenge/goal for this semester I would say that my goal is to meet new people (or at least talk to them), which if any of you have been following my blog for awhile you know that is not the easiest thing for me to do, but since my job at school kind of requires that I thought that I should probably work on it!
- In light of my Modern Dance class I am also planning to get into a better workout routine (last semester was dreadful in regards to working out) and hope to go to the gym at least twice a week and do yoga in my room at least 3 times a week.....I need to stay accountable to this!!
- DRINK MORE WATER!!! This really needs to be part of my routine, and I have gotten into a better habit of doing it but I need to keep it up.
- Film another Stop Motion video! Yes...you heard me right....I already filmed one and that will be coming to you in the next couple of weeks but I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with the process and hope to start doing more of them.
- Start and finish a book! I want to try and at least read 1-2 books per month.
What are some of your plans/goals for August?