Can you believe it is only seven more days till Christmas (counting today)!!! Each year this season seems to fly by despite my attempts to savor it as slowly as possible. However, I still have a number of things to do before Christmas and plans to get me even more into the Christmas spirit than I already am:) Thankfully Texas has finally reached winter temperatures (even if they are freezing) which means bundling up in a coat and scarf whispers that Christmas is near and all that comes with it. Today I thought I would share all of my recent FAVES in their wintery and Christmasy glory so grab a cup of hot cocoa and a Christmas cookie and ENJOY!!
- Sarah KJP's Wedding Day seriously has me loving the small gathering in a christmas tree farm!
- I think we can all agree that Gingham as a coat in the winter is the BEST thing since cookie dough filled cupcakes!
- This Post reaffirms the fact that I want to move to the New England Area!
- This Winter Poncho from Hello Modesty is so perfect for the Christmas season and looks sooooo cozy!
- Emileigh has some serious knitting talent and her latest sweater is perfection!
- NEW blogger love goes to Belle of The Ball 45 because I can't get enough of her classic preppy style:)
- Daphnie's perfect wrapping post, plus Stop Motion video is fabulous for Christmas!
- Carrie over at Wish Wish Wish has some serious talent in making her own wrapping paper in a recent post! If you need some inspiration take some from her:)
- There is something about New York and Christmas time and I LOVE Olivia's breakdown of "How To Do New York at Christmas"!
- The pictures speak for themselves in this COZY Post!
- I am constantly falling more in love with "New Darling's" every day and this post was so perfect (as are all of them)!
- Can I just head to LONDON right now for Chrismtas?!?!?! Carrie shared a dreamy post right off of Christmas card HERE!
- Krista over at Covering The Bases has the most perfect Christmas style and I LOVE this sweater! You really just have to check out all of her Christmas posts because she knows how to rock holiday red!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you are savoring this time and taking a moment to realize the true reason for the season because Grace was born to us in a stable 2,000 years ago under the light of a shining star!
Are you excited for Christmas?
What are you looking forward to?