It seems like FOREVER since I have done a faves post, which is kind of good because that means I have been posting a lot of style posts, but on the flip side it also means I have been busy and haven't been saving my favorite links, posts, products, etc. lately. Thus, here is a quick FAVORITES post to share with you all the fabulous posts, videos, styles, people, products, and books that I have been swooning over lately. Grab yourself a hot cup of joe and get reading!
- GUYS....Jenny's recent video talking about her Instagram Secrets is so AMAZING!
- Really loving this simple winter look from OLIVIA.
- Beautiful libraries, old books, and book printed dresses YES PLEASE! Totally want to visit this Library that Rebecca took pictures in:)
- The dress in this look is sooooo dreamy I seriously can't even handle it!
- Carrie over on Wish Wish Wish shared all of the details from her beautiful wedding that is straight out of a fairytale.
- Chrisy's deep thoughts and encouraging words in one of her latest posts were so inspiring!
- Chalkfulloflove's new collection is perfect as ever!
- I NEED this mug you guys!
- Recently found this book at Marshall's for a steal and am totally IN LOVE with it so far!
- Okay...so if you haven't seen LaLaLand YOU NEED TO GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW! While you are waiting though go listen to the soundtrack because it is to die for!
- Lastly.....just finished the ENTIRE Selection Series before my semester started back (i.e. read 5 books in under 2 weeks...) and it was sooooo AMAZING!
Have you come across any of my favorites of your own?
What are you loving right now?