I've been featured on the Independent Fashion Bloggers' Links a la Mode for this week! My post about being visible as a blogger from a couple of weeks ago was included with a number of other unique posts by a variety of fashion bloggers. If you want to discover some different topics in the Blogsphere than definitely check out some of the links below.
Also, if you ever want to have this opportunity for your own blog, you can always visit their Facebook page to submit your links every Friday. Being a part of this roundup is a great way to reach a more varied audience as well as to discover other fashion bloggers.
Links à la Mode, March 9, 2017
- A Sequin Love Affair:What the Heck is Body Positivity Anyway?
- Chiconomical: Office Chic: Power Dressing for The Modern Indian Woman
- Deluxe Redux: Making Mainbocher: The First American Couturier
- Elements of Ellis: All Black Outfit
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Team Instinct Outfit
- La Veine: Jobs in Fashion
- Minnie Muse: As Seen on my Blog
- Turning Point: How I Am Changing My Blog
- Smile Is It: A Capsule Wardrobe